LEECH THERAPY COURSES
Leech Therapy Courses are available in Australia and New Zealand under the training of Mr. Mehdi Jaffari. Course material can also be purchased on-line for those unable to attend the courses in these countries. A request can be forwarded to International Leech Therapy NZ Head Office using the form at the end of this page.
Courses and Training Objectives
Each Course provides in-depth information covering specific health areas using the treatment of Leech Therapy.
- Enrolling in courses under the training of Mr. Mehdi Jaffari is highly recommended, but for those unable to attend the courses in Australia or New Zealand, course material can be purchased and received by courier post.
- Once the course material has been received, phone calls or on-line Skype conferences can be arranged through the NZ Head Office to assist with any questions and practical work.
- After studying the Course & Modules and completing practical work in these areas, a Certificate will be forwarded. [conditions apply]
- For information regarding enrolment dates and costs, please view the page COURSES NOW AVAILABLE on this website. You can also contact the NZ Head Office using the form at the end of this page if you have any further enquiries.
Contents Of Course Information
(provided by courier post if ordering on-line)
- The History of Leech Therapy
- Overview of Each Course and Modules
- Benefits of Leech Therapy Relating to Each Course
- Safety in Using Leeches
- Equipment Required to set up a Clinic
- Regulated Disposal of Leeches After use
- Patient Information of Leech Therapy
- Patient Consent Forms
- Patient Assessment Forms During Therapy
- Questions & Answers Available by Email, Arranged Phone Consultation or Skype for On-Line Orders
Contents of Training
- Handling of Leeches
- Safety in Using Leeches
- Learning About the Placement of Leeches
- Understanding the Quantity of Leeches Used for Each Health Area
- Frequency of Treatments for Different Situations
- Dressing Procedures and After Care Following Therapy
- Questions & Answers During Training
Course No. 1
- Upper back pain
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
Course No. 2
- Eye Diseases
- Ear and Hearing Problems
- Cerebral Palsy and Brain injuries
Course No. 3
- Venous Disease
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
Course No. 4
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
International Leech Therapy Institute of Associates c/o LCHH NSW, Australia welcomes Organisers from different countries who are interested in co-ordinating Courses and Venues. Please contact NZ Head Office using the Form below.
Please don't hesitate to contact the NZ Head Office for any further information.
NB: Dates of Courses held in other countries will be advised.