Leech Therapy Courses are available in designated countries each year under the supervision and training of Mr. Mehdi Jaffari. These exciting courses cover step-by-step universal treatments and provides the all important 'hands-on experience'.
Course No. 1
Course No. 2
- Eye Problems
- Ear and Hearing Problems
- The Basic Anatomy
- Organs and Organ Systems
- Tissues and Cell Structure
- The Healthy Body
- The Skin
- Examples Of Treatment Tables
- Basic Requirements For Treatments
- Applying Dressing
- Treatment Ratings Form
- Patient Consent Form
- Medical History Consent Form
- Letter To Patient
- The History of LeechTherapy
- Benefits of Leech Therapy
- Handling of Medical Leechesl
- Safety in Using Medical Leeches
- Placement of Medical Leeches
- Understanding the Quantity of
Leeches Used for Ailments
- Frequency of Treatments
- Regulated Disposal of Used Leeches
- After Care Following Therapy
- Questions & Answers During Training
The following training courses are available to qualified Leech Therapists who hold a recognised qualification in Hirudotherapy or equivalent and have studied and successfully treated the ailments set out in course No. 1 and No. 2
Home Study Courses
For people interested in studying Medical Leech Therapy and gaining a Leech Therapy Certificate, printed course material is available for purchase and is very beneficial for those who are unable to attend Mehdi’s overseas courses.
Once the course material has been received and studied at your leisure, a phone call or on-line Skype conference with Mehdi can be arranged by sending an email to email@example.com and can assist you with any questions you may have.
Studying via the course material requires the following:
- 100 hours including Evidence of Treatments. Self directed study required. [conditions apply]
- During your learning hours, support will be available through contact with New Zealand Head Office to cover any queries you may have.
- After New Zealand Head Office receives your Self Directed Study, a phone call or Skype Conference will be arranged with Mehdi for an assessment of your knowledge and practical work within the area of the Course you have taken; to enable a Certificate to be issued.
Course 1 US$2565.00
Course 2 US$2565.00
International Leech Therapy Institute of Associates c/o LCHH NSW, Australia welcomes Organisers from different countries who are interested in co-ordinating Courses and Venues.
Please don't hesitate to contact Sydney, Australia Head Office directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for
any further information!